Browse our sub categories
Infrared Temperature Measurement
Stationary pyrometer from Impac is designed for non-contact temperature measurement of non-metallic surfaces or painted, coated, or anodized metals between -20 and 600°C.
The small housing dimensions allow for easy integration of the pyrometer into compact production machines and the two-wire technique simplifies the electrical connection.
- Install in small, harsh industrial environments
- Use in ambient temperature up to 70°C without cooling
- Adjust emissivity between 40 to 100%
- Benefit from two-wire technique
- Small spot sizes (distance ratio 15:1)
- Suitable for the food industry
Infrared Camera for Temperature Measurement
Mikron MCL640 High-Performance, Infrared Camera for Temperature Measurement between -40 and 1600°C
The Mikron® MCL640 is a cost-effective, high performance non-contact infrared imager that can serve a broad range of process monitoring applications including human temperature measurement for COVID-19 Requirements.
The unique design produces superior images and temperature measurement (±2°C). It offers an unmatched array of protective accessories, including wide-angle and telephoto lenses, industrial and hazardous area enclosures, pan-tilt positioner, I/O modules, and process control and automation software.
- Operate in harsh environments
- Obtain the best view with five standard lens options
- Enable superior image quality and temperature measurement for longwave applications
- Benefit from an unmatched array of protective accessories
- Take advantage of unparalleled accuracy
- Maintenance-free electronics
- Industrial protective packaging
- Long-term trouble-free process monitoring
- Measures temperature ranges -40 to 120°C and 0 to 500°C, and the HT version measures 200 to 1600°C