Browse our sub categories
- Signal Conditioners
Signal conditioning instruments
Sensors gather measured values in a vessel and forward them to the signal conditioning instrument. Through an adjustment in the signal conditioning instrument, the measured values can be adapted to the specific conditions at the measuring point. The values appear in the display and can be output through the integrated current outputs that are used to control external displays or higher-level control devices.
- Versatile application thanks to scalable outputs
- Simple integration into higher-level systems
- Easy installation with mounting rails
See the full range of VEGA Conditioners Here
Status Instruments offer a range of Powered Signal Conditioners, Trip Amplifiers, Splitter & Calculators:
- mA or Voltage output for Pt100, T/C or Potentiometer Sensors
- Frequency / Pulse Sensors and provides mA or volt output
- 3-Wire Voltage Output For Pt100, Thermocouple and Passive mA Signals
- 2-Relay output for Pt100 / Potentiometer Sensors
- Universal Input With Dual Relay and Process Output Signal
- 2-Channel mA / voltage on input and output. Maths functions also
- Provides mA or voltage input / output with linearisation option
- Load cell sensors. Provides mA or voltage output
- 2-Relay output for Pt100, Thermocouple Sensors and mV, mA signals
- Loop powered trip amplifier with 2 relay outputs
- 2-Channel for Pt100, T/C. mA or volt output. Maths functions also
Signal conditioning and display instrument for level sensors
Measured value indication, simple control functions, remote enquiry of measured data. optimized for water/sewage water industry
The VEGAMET 391 signal conditioning instrument powers any 4 … 20 mA/HART sensor, processes and displays the measured values. The VEGAMET 391 is perfectly suitable for simple control tasks in level, gauge and process pressure measurements as well as for inventory management (VMI) and remote enquiry. Comprehensive adjustment functions allow individual adaptations to the respective application. In the water/sewage water industry, the instrument impresses with special functions such as pump switching-over, flow volume measurement, tendency functions and totalizer.
- Simple integration into the Intranet/Extranet through integrated Web server
- Steady utilization of the pumps through integrated pump management
- Completely integrated function unit for flow volume measurement
Protection-rating: IP 20/IP 65
- 1 x 4 … 20 mA/HART sensor input
- with transmitter power supply
- 1 x 0/4 … 20 mA current output
- up to 6 x operating relay
- 1 x fail safe relay
- 1 x Ethernet or 1 x RS232
ACROMAG Signal Conditioners
Acromag signal conditioner products include process transmitters, 4-20mA signal isolators, limit alarms, panel meters, and math computation modules. These products isolate, amplify, filter, condition, and convert measured signals from sensors and other instruments. The enhanced signal is ready for interfacing to your PLC, DCS, display, recorder, or other process control instrumentation.
Signal conditioning functions:
- Signal converter, linearizer, averager
- Integrator, totalizer
- Pulse counter, frequency measurement
- Arithmetic calculation, Boolean logic
- Limit alarm relay trip, window range, deviation, rate-of-change, peak/valley detection
- AC/DC voltage or current
- Strain gage, load cell
- DC voltage
- DC current (0-20mA or 4-20mA)
- Alarm trips
- 12-50V DC loop-powered (two-wire)
- 10-36V DC (three or four-wire)
- 115/230V AC (four-wire)
STATUS Signal Conditioners
Powered Signal Conditioners, Trip Amplifiers, Splitter & Calculators
Signal Conditioners accept resistance or mV signals from RTD, Slidewire or Thermocouple sensors. Other sensor characteristics or your own 22 point linearisation characteristic (for slidewire, linear resistance or mV) can be downloaded into the product enabling you to adapt it exactly to your application.
The output stage offers either voltage, bipolar voltage or current re-transmission signals.
For ease of use, a high efficiency switch mode power supply is fitted as standard and does not require any adjustment between ac or dc applications. Operating voltages are (10 to 48) V dc and (10 to 32) V ac.
The SEM1700 is a DIN rail mounted universal signal conditioner. It accepts RTD, Thermocouple, Voltage, Current and Potentiometer sensor inputs and provides the user with a programmable current or voltage output signal plus dual trip relays. Isolation is provided between input, outputs and supply. All temperature ranges are linear to temperature. Both input and output loop excitation is provided as well as a fully universal power supply.
Functions also include Dual Channel Voltage Or Current (Active/Passive)Inputs and Outputs, User Selectable Maths Functions On Each Output Channel, 5-port isolation, Can Be Configured As An Active Signal Splitter, Signal Simulate Function For Diagnostics