Browse our sub categories
- Signal Control
Sensors gather measured values in a vessel and forward them to the signal conditioning instrument. Through an adjustment in the signal conditioning instrument, the measured values can be adapted to the specific conditions at the measuring point. The values appear in the display and can be output through the integrated current outputs that are used to control external displays or higher-level control devices.
- Versatile application thanks to scalable outputs
- Simple integration into higher-level systems
- Easy installation with mounting rails
See the full range of VEGA Conditioners Here
Robust controller and display instrument for level sensors
The VEGAMET 841/842 controllers feed the connected 4 ... 20 mA sensor, processes the measured values and displays them. A large display for data visualisation is integrated in the housing designed for rough field conditions. It enables a simple conversion of pump controls, flow measurements on open channels and weirs and totalizers. With VEGAMET 841, limit values can be reliably monitored and relays can be switched, e.g. for an overfill protection according to WHG.
1 x 4 ... 20 mA sensor input, 1 x 4 ... 20 mA current output, 3 x operating relay, 1 x fail safe relay (instead of operating relay), Ex approval, on-site display, 4-button and smartphone operation
2 x 4 ... 20 mA sensor inputs, 2 x 4 ... 20 mA current outputs, 3 x operating relay, 1 x fail safe relay (instead of operating relay), Ex approval, on-site display, 4-button and smartphone operation
- Clearly arranged, readable from a distance and individually programmable display
- Complex programming of control tasks is no longer necessary
- Easy-to-read display from a distance, even in sunlight and darkness
Signal conditioning and display instrument for level sensors
Measured value indication, simple control functions, remote enquiry of measured data. optimized for water/sewage water industry
The VEGAMET 391 signal conditioning instrument powers any 4 … 20 mA/HART sensor, processes and displays the measured values. The VEGAMET 391 is perfectly suitable for simple control tasks in level, gauge and process pressure measurements as well as for inventory management (VMI) and remote enquiry. Comprehensive adjustment functions allow individual adaptations to the respective application. In the water/sewage water industry, the instrument impresses with special functions such as pump switching-over, flow volume measurement, tendency functions and totalizer.
- Simple integration into the Intranet/Extranet through integrated Web server
- Steady utilization of the pumps through integrated pump management
- Completely integrated function unit for flow volume measurement
Protection-rating: IP 20/IP 65
- 1 x 4 … 20 mA/HART sensor input
- with transmitter power supply
- 1 x 0/4 … 20 mA current output
- up to 6 x operating relay
- 1 x fail safe relay
- 1 x Ethernet or 1 x RS232
VEGA Signal Conditioners
Separators separate intrinsically safe from non-intrinsically safe circuits. Distinguishing features are the type of power supply and the size of Ex-specific characteristics.
These devices are used in all applications where explosion protection regulations must be complied with. In addition to powering the sensors in the field, they provide galvanic isolation from the connected PLC or process control system.
- Reliable separation of intrinsically safe and non-intrinsically safe circuits
- Simple installation because no additional power supply is required
- Simple mounting with carrier rails
ACROMAG Signal Conditioners
Acromag signal conditioner products include process transmitters, 4-20mA signal isolators, limit alarms, panel meters, and math computation modules. These products isolate, amplify, filter, condition, and convert measured signals from sensors and other instruments. The enhanced signal is ready for interfacing to your PLC, DCS, display, recorder, or other process control instrumentation.
Signal conditioning functions:
- Signal converter, linearizer, averager
- Integrator, totalizer
- Pulse counter, frequency measurement
- Arithmetic calculation, Boolean logic
- Limit alarm relay trip, window range, deviation, rate-of-change, peak/valley detection
- AC/DC voltage or current
- Strain gage, load cell
- DC voltage
- DC current (0-20mA or 4-20mA)
- Alarm trips
- 12-50V DC loop-powered (two-wire)
- 10-36V DC (three or four-wire)
- 115/230V AC (four-wire)