Browse our sub categories
- Mag Flowmeters
Arkon Mag Flowmeters
Arkon flowmeters continue with the philosophy of the modular design „plug and play“ keeping all its advantages with a few additional improvements to satisfy the feedback received from our distributors. It is a flexible device suitable for most applications, from the most simple ones where reading are checked visually to the most demanding, ones requiring a high technical solution such as GPRS or TCP/IP communication. The basic configuration consist on the transmitter including only display and buttons to guarantee the lowest price. Then is possible to add a widen range of modules to that basic configuration to add optional features as ouputs, communications or data-loging according each application requirements. Features include:
Accuracy ±0.2% (0.5 to 10 m/s)of actual values
Auto cleaning electrodes Intelligent sensor design
4 electrodes: 3rd and 4th electrode for earthing and empty pipe detection
Automatic self-diagnostic tool for the sensor
Graphic display with 6 touch buttons included in all versions
BLUETOOTH as a communication option
TCP/IP module – Intranet use is extremely straightforward with the flowmeter having its own IP- address
Mag B1 Battery powered
The MAGB1 is the new Arkon battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter. MAGB1offers an accuracy of ±0.5% of actual value for sizes up to 150mm and ±2% for bigger sizes. That makes it possible to install a reliable flowmeter virtually anywhere without sacrificing accuracy or performance if mains power is not available. It is powered by 2×3.6V lithium batteries placed inside the transmitter. Battery life is up to 5 years.
Communication is done via USB using MODBUS RTU protocol. Compact and remote versions are available (cable length limited to 6 meters for remote version).
- Powered by 2×3.6V batteries placed inside the transmitter.
- Battery life up to 5 years.
- Battery conservation when the pipe is empty.
AgriMag Irrigation/Municipal Flowmeter
Agrimag is the new Arkon electromagnetic flowmeter for agricultural applications. It is a low cost plastic electromagnetic flowmeter that is powered by 6 standard AA batteries (battery life of 1–3 years). It is available in 3 sizes (25, 50 and 80 mm) with manifold clamping flanges connections, compatible with fitting kits for DIN, BSP, NPT and other common connections.
- Electromagnetic style meter with stainless steel electrodes
- Suitable for water and any liquid with conductivity ≥20µS/cm
- Accuracy: ±1% from 10% to 100% of full scale range
- Powered by 6 x AA batteries. Batteries easily interchangeable
- Battery life: 1 year with meter in use, 3 years in sleeping mode
- LCD display 128×64 px graphical
- Empty pipe detection and battery saving mode
- Body material: polypropylene
- Working pressure 150PSI or 10.3 bars
- Sizes available: 25, 50, 80mm (1, 2 and 3 inches)
- Protection NEMA4X