Browse our sub categories
The T30 Turbidity Meter is a unique Turbidity Meter being an In-Line process instrument, utilising four beam ratio-metric technology along with both Attenuated and 90º Scattered NIR. Making it a very reliable, accurate and repeatable instrument giving it better control in its range of measurement.
- 0 to 50 through 0 to 1000NTU
- Measuring range will vary according to media and particle size
- Four Beam Ratio-Metric Self Compensating system - reliable, repeatable, accurate signal, better control
- Both Attenuated and 90º Scattered Light designed to meet ISO7027
- Range of Sensors, a sensor to best fit your monitoring needs.
- Both Hygienic 3A Certified and Immersion Styles Airjet Cleaner of Immersion Style
- Simple User Interface, calibrate to what is being processed. Better control of your process.
Low Range Turbidity
TURBITECH LR SENSOR
Building on the success of the previous Turbidity sensor the TurbiTechw² LR sensor and by continually striving to improve and expand our product range Partech is proud to introduce the new TurbiTechw² D-ISO sensor. The D-ISO is a natural evolution in terms of development and offers our customers an improved user experience in all areas.
The TurbiTechw² D-ISO was developed using valuable feedback from existing customers and incorporates that feedback into its use and function.
Uses 40 years of sensor design to produce a new sensor that captures stray light to ensure a stable zero point.
A new automatic self cleaning mechanism that prevents the build up of fouling in and around the chamber making this the benchmark for low range turbidity.
It’s an extremely sensitive sensor can detect changes in Turbidity of less than 0.01 FTU. It’s global standard of light scatter technique makes the sensor sensitive to a wider range of particle sizes.