Browse our sub categories
- Process Pressure
VEGABAR: Process pressure measurement
Pressure transmitters measure the pressure of liquids, gases and vapours in pipes or closed vessels. The pressure of the measured medium acts on a pressure measuring cell, which converts it into an electronic signal.
The process pressure transmitters are ideal for detecting the relative or absolute pressure in applications with condensation or rapid temperature changes.
The measuring ranges of pressure transmitters start at a few mbar and extend to extreme pressures up to 1,000 bar. Different measuring cells are used in these pressure instruments.
- Pressure transmitters handle a very wide measuring range: from vacuum to extreme pressures
- High operational reliability through integrated self-monitoring
- High overload resistance, long-term stability and thermal shock compensation of the dry, ceramic-capacitive measuring cell
Process pressure transmitter with ceramic measuring cell
Liquids and gases
The VEGABAR 14 pressure transmitter can be used universally for measurement of gases, vapours and liquids. The small pressure transmitter offers maximum reliability and operational safety. The VEGABAR 14 is an economical solution for a number of applications in all industries.
- Low maintenance costs thanks to wear-free ceramic measuring cell
- High plant availability through maximum overload and vacuum resistance of the ceramic measuring cell
- Price-favourable version with small mounting dimensions
Measuring-range---Pressure -1 ... 60 bar
Process-temperature -40 ... 100 °C
Process-pressure -1 ... 60 bar
Accuracy 0.3 %